Thursday, November 5, 2009

I Need A Fork

Tonight while we were driving home L.B. and I have this conversation........
LB: (whispering) Mommy, I need a fowak.
Me: What Baby? I can't hear you
LB: I saaaid I neeeeed a fowak! Please!
Me: What for?

LB: To get the boogers
Me: Do you mean "burgers" that you eat? Or, "boogers" in your nose?
LB: The ones that are in your nose Mommy! Duuuaaaah!

Me: okay, but what for?
LB: Well Mommy, I need the fowak to get the boogers. The ones that the ants put on my head. I don't like ants, they're bad! They bited me on my fingers!
Me: (holding in laughter) Oh really?
LB: Yeah Mommy, duuuuaah! Mommy?
Me: What baby?
LB: Umm.... AND there is a big ant monster that came bited my finger, and ate me! THEN he spitted me out cause ants don't like to eating humans, they like apples!

3 comments:

Granny Hawk said...

LOL!!! that is too funny!

annie said...

kids really do say the craziest things.

Katie said...

LOL!!! I love your kid stories! You have such a pristine memory! LOVE IT!