Saturday, October 31, 2009

Something A Little More Manly

Hunk has been catching a lot of flack on Facebook for his bag. I think everyone is jealous myself!

He asked me to post this tool belt he made for L.B, also out of jean parts. L.B loves it too! He has already filled it with his "tools" and walks around "fixing" everything!


Yes, my hunk of burning love has a manly side too! I think he has a good chance of being called as the first male to lead a Family Enrichment-Sewing Night at our local church! I think it's fantastic! He says....it's ingenuity!

5 comments:

Granny Hawk said...

I love the work belt Kenny made for Deano. Can you get him to make me one for Ish? It is really cool

Granny Hawk said...

Debi(at work) suggested you make them to sell, maybe on ebay.

Kimm said...

Don't give him any ideas!! haha

Kelly said...

thats actually pretty darn engenious

Katie said...

Ok, so I know the post is about the tool belt, but I have to say that your wood floors are gorgeous. I love all the colors they have. Anyway, go Hunk!