Friday, October 30, 2009

He's At It Again


Yes! I said he! Hunk is at it again! Tis the season. SEWING Season! Hunk has been saving his "crotchel blown" ( yeah, I made that up) jeans. He is planning on making a rag quilt with them. For hunting season. This week, he found the time to cut his jeans into squares, and start sewing rows together. Yes, I will have pictures of the finished product a little later.
Anywho, he came up with this great idea to make Rooster a handbag with the pockets! He also started a tool belt for L.B. He cooks, he cleans, he does laundry, AND he sews! He's my little Martha McConnachie! ha! He will be so mad at me for putting that in here....ahhh the sweetness of pay back!

What a creative and handy man I have! Am I lucky or what?



4 comments:

Granny Hawk said...

Better guard him because everyone will want a little piece of him! Love the purse

Amber said...

That's FREAKING AWESOME!! What a great guy!!

Gina said...

That is so ridiculous. He puts us women to shame. Good job!

Kimm said...

He could be the first MALE president of the Relief Society! ha ha