Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Life

I got this picture off the web! I think it's a true-life Sorenson picture!! I even know the cute as heck girlie in it!! This is my life!! Sorenson Video Relay Service, Interpreter 171, that's me!

I'm working full time right now, as many of you know! Why am I putting this information on my blog? You ask yourself.....go ahead....ask yourself! Well, it's my excuse, or should I say reason for not blogging lately! Also, we are in the process of moving back to the Valley! NO not "happy valley".... Salt Lake"! I'm excited to live closer to work! Hunk starts culinary school this week too, so we will be closer for him.

I am going to miss my "Mornings with Milty" though! I have loved the time together with him, even if it was at 4 am! I couldn't have gotten any luckier in the "father-in-law" department! Was that sentence correct english?? I don't know, oh well!! Lucky for me there are no "red pens" online!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Who's the girl on the picture? Does she work at Sorenson with us?

Kimm, I miss you! And I am so happy that you are moving closer. Often I have been worried about your commute.

What are your plans with the kids now that you and Hunk will be gone? Are you going to tag team?

Amber said...

YEAH FOR COMING BACK!!! :) where you movin?

annie said...

Its about time your moving back to the valley. You were moving back in April when I saw you. So where will you be living? Culinary school?! That is great tell him I said good luck and have fun

annie said...

Its about time your moving back to the valley. You were moving back in April when I saw you. So where will you be living? Culinary school?! That is great tell him I said good luck and have fun

Granny Hawk said...

Hey, Debi, my coworker says, get ta writin'. She needs one story a week. Your work is interesting, maybe I should go to school to learn this???

Rhonda said...

Been there done that! Doing it today, doing it tomorrow. Peace, luv ya!!! Glad you will be in the valley by ME!!! LOL!

Unknown said...

Rock on 171.
I wish I had a husband who cooked ;)

Love,
187