Saturday, May 23, 2009

Phone Call To Nanny

Rooster: Hello Nanny!
Nanny: Hey, what are you doing?
Rooster: Answering the phone when you call. What are YOU doing Nanny?
Nanny: I'm at Walmart. Is it windy at your house?
Rooster: It's hot outside at my house. Nanny. I love it hot! I'm playing outside on my swing.
Nanny: Oh really, that sounds fun! Can I talk to Mommy now?
Rooster: Mommy let's us play outside, but we have to keep our eyes out for the bees. They fly by me when I'm swinging way to high to the sky. Nanny, I just tell them GO AWAY BEE!
Nanny: (laughing) That's great Rooster, it's Mommy's turn now okay?
Rooster: Nanny.......Nanny........umm Nanny? I have one more word
Nanny: What's that?
Rooster: I love you!



Lunch Box: Is my tuwrn yubee! Heyao Nanny. What you doin?

Nanny: Hey buddy, what are you doing?

Lunch Box: I "winging" Nanny! A "pider" bite me. Rebel debel chase me an knock me to ground, but I otay Nanny, I otay. It Mommy tuwrn now Nanny. Yub you!



By the time I got to have my turn, she forgot why she was calling!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh my gosh! That is sooooo funny! Your kids will be so glad that you write all of this stuff down. Hilarious! VISIT VISIT VISIT!

Amber said...

Oh how sweet are they?! How'd you get so lucky!? ;) Great kids!

Gina said...

Super cute! Isn't that the case though?