Thursday, May 21, 2009

What??

My kids CRACK ME UP!! Seriously, I don't know where they come up with the things they say. I could write 500 pages of this stuff! One day, I just might do that!

Rooster went outside with a piece of her lunch, about 3 minutes later shes comes stomping into the house, with her hands on her hips and eye brows furrowed she says,"Rusty ate my whole whole piece, and he forgot to ask!" Then she turned to Rusty and said, "Next time you ask, bad boy!" Then she turns to me and says, Mom, I have to call him a "Damn dog" now!

Later that day Lunch Box came in from outside with a big bump on his toe. I said to him, hey buddy what happened to your toe? Without skipping a beat he said, "a big spider bite me toe, with his teeth yike this...(he then shows his teeth) ...gggrrrrr grrrrr.

Some other things they say.....

(Rooster) My toe nails are going gonie, they're melting off. ( the polish was coming off)

(Lunch Box) Shhtop it!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh my word! That is soooo funny! Your kids are a riot, just like their mommy -- and possibly their daddy whom I have yet to meet. (Tap, tap, tap, tap... this is me expectantly tapping my foot.) VISIT VISIT VISIT!

Gina said...

Those are all good. Damn dog was definitely the best though.