Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Everyone Needs A Friend Like This!

Some of you will know this beautiful face! This is Gia Bo Bia! She is the world's greatest most fantastic friend! We have known each other for a number of years. We met in Logan at USU, went our own ways for awhile, and met up again 4 years ago at Sorenson. We're not the kind of friends that hang out on weekends, go shopping, or to the movies. We rarely even talk on the phone with each other.

Gia Bo Bia is my "sent from heaven friend". Life is full of ups and downs as we all know. Mine, is no different. I've experienced a lot of change in my life over the last four years. I have gotten married and had three children. Lost family members, friends, and at times myself! Literally 85 pounds worth of myself!

Among all the change few things have remained constant. Gia Bo Bia is one of them. You know, I am like a lot of people that come real close to the Lord when times get rough. I have found myself with aching knees at times. Praying for something or someone to give my life the boost it needed. The Lord always answers me!

He sends me my "friend" to introduce me to digital scrapbooking, and to get excited with me that I lost 5 pounds in one week. He sends me my friend to laugh with about our children, and to help me make this blog pretty! He sends me that same friend to share tears with when I have to be at work instead of home with my new baby.

He sends me Gina! I am so thankful to her for listening to the spirit maybe even without knowing it!! For being my "boost", my friend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Everyone needs a friend like this. Your post made me tear. :)
Emily

Gina said...

You are too kind. I am just a girl with a green shirt, green coat, and green purse. What an I say?