Saturday, November 22, 2008

How Do I Yook??

I hear this phrase from my cute little Rooster as many times as she changes her clothes in one day, I would say it’s around ten or so! She loves getting herself dressed! I’m a big Jirl now mommy” she says while she is throwing her neatly folded clothes across her bedroom. I can get dress ALL BY MY-SELF!

Today was no different, she came into my room with this outfit on.....How do I yook mommy? I matcheded it myself, are you so proud of me?? This is a picture of her outfit....

She is a very creative kid, with quite the imagination! The other day Hunk and I were in the basement sewing, yes I did say sewing! Yes I did say Hunk and I! My husband sews! He is even better than me and he just started, I mean why not! he cooks better, he bakes better! Now that I have established the many ways my husband puts my "womanhood" to shame, I will get to the story. While we were in the basement, Rooster and Lunch Box come tip toeing down the stairs. They were supposed to be napping! They come around the corner and yell surprise!! I turn to look and see this cute face!



And this outfit!

Yes that is permanent marker!! How do I yook mommy?? She says with the cheesiest grin I have ever seen from her little face. You know those times when you want to be so mad but can't because it's just so damn funny?? Yeah, this was one of those times! I colored myself mommy!! Are you so proud of me? I couldn't speak, I was trying so hard not to laugh. I knew if I did she would think it was okay, so I held it back long enough to say....Yes, you did color yourself, but why? She replied...

"Because, I couldn't find any paper mommy!"

Hunk and I now realize that our two children have been running around upstairs UNSUPERVISED with a permanent marker, can you imagine the horror? I seriously felt my stomach turn. I was done laughing now! I walked upstairs with Rooster, she proudly showed me all of her pictures.


That is my bedroom wall! Luckily the marker came right off her skin ( with some hard rubbing) in the bath. Not sure how to get it off the walls!!

6 comments:

Kimm said...

Good Times!!

Granny Hawk said...

OMG!!!! how funny and precious at the same time....

Teddi said...

Did you try magic eraser? I'm telling you that thing is a wonder and has gotten off many known and unknown items off our walls!

Kimm said...

Thanks Teddi!!
The girls at Sorenson said the same thing too. By the way I miss you!!

Unknown said...

Those pictures are beautiful. I remember the first timy my daughter drew on my walls with crayon, I took a picture and then we cleaned it off. I still have the pictures. It is a great way to document their artwork.

NannyP said...

My little Rooster is quite the artist, go Rooster!! Mom of three, paybacks are a B**&*!! I laugh thinking about how you did the same thing to me....Ahhh, sweet revenge!