Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cheese


Okay, I'm a dork! For most of you this is no news! Let me explain...I enjoy playing make believe with my monkies, and sometimes when I do this an accent is required! On this particular day I chose the accent of a famous Chef. I'm not sure what exactly I was going for, but it came out slightly Russian! I pulled the five pound block of cheese out of the fridge and in my "chef" voice said "Vhat is dis?" Rooster and LB screamed in unison CHEESE! Then I asked them a few thought provoking questions like.. "what is it used for?" "where does it come from?" I got some really great answers too, like.."cheese goes on top of food to make it better" "it comes from the cheese farm" After a few minutes of talking about that fact that cheese really does come from cows milk I decided to watch an online video about how cheese is made. Then.......

We made our very own cheese!



After we made the cheese we decide to make home made pizzas to go with it! We love flat bread pizza! It's healthier, and fun to make!



Each one is different, and made to perfection....just like us!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I didn't know you could make your own cheese!? I figured it was some top secret process. You are awesome. I can just hear your kids squeals of laughter at your pretend play. Great mom.

Katie said...

You are amazing! I didn't even know you made your own cheese! That's so freaking awesome!

Gina said...

WHAT IN THE...HELLO! Making your own cheese. Obviously, nobody can get past that part of the post. Love it.