Friday, September 17, 2010

Captain Naked

I feel like I need to start out by saying, I have NO idea where he comes up with these things! We were chilling at home, each of us doing our own thing. When all of the sudden I notice LB was missing. As I was just about to holler out his name he came running around the corner. Completely naked!! With his hands in "Super Hero" position he screamed in slow motion. " I AM CAPTAIN NAKED!!"

Without missing a beat he ran to Curly's toy phone, picked up the receiver and said, " Hello, I am captain Naked! Here for your rescue, he stops to listen....and continues, Yes, yes, I understand. Okay, don't cry yuby I will save your little brother, he will be saved by me CAPTAIN NAKED! Yes, I will save you too little girl never to fear." He hung up the phone and was on his way

To rescue the girl. He ran up to Rooster and saved her!! "I am here to save you, hold tight to me, and I will saaaavvvvvveeee you! I AM CAPTAIN NAKED!!"

2 comments:

Katie said...

LOL!!! I love it! No matter how many times I hear this story, I laugh harder each time!

Jess said...

This is so cute he is such a character lol I just want to say I miss you all and hope to see you all soon