Sunday, July 11, 2010

Terp Expo

Things are a little out of order. I have been struggling with a bout of "bloggers block."When it comes down to the book the order of events isn't really the most important part anyway!So, terpexpo is a weekend of learning and fun! I was able to go this year to Norfolk VA with some girlies from work! It was a good time, we laughed, we cried, we walked, we ate, and we rode, BUT we...didn't get much rest! Here are some pictures of our trip!






I hope you can see the small ones! I had such a good time with these gals! I can't wait to go again next year!

2 comments:

Misty said...

And to think that I was there for the humble beginnings of your interpreting career. I'm so proud. :)

Gina said...

Good times, it seems. Loving Teresa's smile in all of these. Happiness is found...OUTSIDE of work.