Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Journey's Just Begun!


The Biggest Loser casting directors had no idea what was coming there way!! Me and my Momma!! What a great day!! My brother won us a VIP front of the line pass from KBER!! So we didn't have to stand in line all day! We had a FANTASTIC audition!! I was sure they were going to pick us!! I was waiting by my phone from Saturday until Tuesday, every time it rang my heart would race! They didn't call, and that's okay! All is not lost! We have to make a video, there is still a chance! PICK ME! PICK ME! oh yeah, and my momma too!!


There were 1250 people lined up that day for a chance to change their life! What an amazing sight! It was inspiring! I realized something really important that day too, I CAN DO IT! With or without the show, I can! I finally came to grips with the large reality which is ME, and it's time for my inside and outside to match! It's time for a change, a BIG change! Whatever it takes I'm willing! I'm going to do it for ME! Yes, I realize doing for me is a new concept I will have to learn, but this old dog is ready for a new trick!

6 comments:

Amy said...

KIMM! You would be so perfect for that show! I am so proud of you and excited for your change... of heart.

Are you sure that you won't be getting a call? What does sending a video in do?

Amber said...

U are fabulous!! Congrats on all your new reality! LOL! U can do anything u want! U always have! Rock it GIRL!!

Gina said...

So exiting. I am on pins and needles.

Katie said...

You are going to rock it!! You're an amazing individual! Even if they don't pick you, you're still my hero ;)

Unknown said...

You can do it!! I've always wanted to know a celebrity. They'd be crazy not to pick you 2!

Rhonda said...

If they knew what was GOOD for them they'd pick you in a heartbeat! Best of luck to you Kimm! You know you can do it! ~R