Friday, March 12, 2010

Cheating Me

Granny Hawk is visiting us at the moment, so my monkeys are a little......HYPER! After the long week I have had, I was ready for them to go to bed at 4!! This seems to be happening a lot lately! They do go to bed fairly well, when the sun goes down they know it's time for bed! That's why I'm SO sad we have to change our clocks again soon! I have SO loved Mr. Sun going to bed at an early hour!

Tonight I reached a moment I was ready to pull my hair out, and had this conversation with LB...

Me: It's almost bed time.
LB: No, it's not!
Me: Yes, it is. The sun is going down, it's getting dark outside, AND that means bedtime. LB looked out the window, furrowed his eyebrows, and then looked back and me and said
" Are you cheating me??"
I laughed, Granny Hawk laughed, and then LB not having any idea why laughed too!!

I love laughing! I love the way Roosters eyes disappear when she laughs! I love that I can see LB's tonsils, because his mouth opens so wide! I love that Curly uses his hands to cover his mouth when he laughs!

I love the bending over, slapping the knee, holding their sides laughing my monkeys do when they tell each other their own "made-up" jokes! That I laugh at even though they make no sense to me at all, like I love you......in a cup!

Laughing! I hope I never forget how to enjoy you friend! Even if it's by myself about myself!

1 comments:

Gina said...

I think he is onto you.