Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Words Coming Out Of My Mouth

DO NOT put your naked bum on my couch!
We don't hit in this family!
Keep your hands out of your pants, and to yourself!
Furniture is for sitting...not jumping, standing, or sliding....
Bickering will cost you TWO TICKETS!
It's time to go potty.
You pooped your pants again?
Thank you, you just earned two tickets!
I think it might be bedtime! ( at 4 pm)
Yes, Mommy HAS to work tomorrow!
I love you too baby!
It's not nice to pull hair.
Touch your nose if you're listening!
Great job!
I am immune to your tears!
Clean up, everybody, everywhere... everybody do your share!
Ahh...You're naked!!
What ARE you doing?
It's time to park your cars, and go to bed!
If you stick your tongue out again it's MINE!
No I won't read the same book again, pick another one.
Let's sing a song!
WHO MADE THIS BIG MESS??
Time to put the microphones away for awhile!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Lol! Oh my gosh, Kimm. At first, when reading this post, I thought "Awww... I want to be Kimm's kid!" But then I thought, "Oh, how I want to be a fly on their wall!" You are so funny, Kimm! I love "If you stick your tongue out it's MINE!" I'd love to see how you would follow through with that promise! Thank you so much for sharing! And I thank you for your children for documenting. They will laugh when they read it when they are older!

HK said...

Hee hee hee... its nice to know I am not the only one who sounds like that.... Love ya girl!

Jodi said...

Okay, okay but how about this one: "Why did you poop in my shoe?!" Asked of my youngest about four years ago. Ain't being a mother great?

Misty said...

Totally copying this for my blog! Love ya!!

Unknown said...

I love this list! I need to document my own list, but it probably isn't as funny yours!