Sunday, November 15, 2009

Brothers

With this being the season of thankfullness, I thought I would post about three people I'm very thankful for. I know I don't say it enough, it's not our family way. BUT I do love my brothers, and am glad to have them in my live! Growing up with three brothers made me tough! That's right, I am TOUGH!!

I can always count on these three, to be there for me whenever I need them. Even if it means driving across country to bring me home and returning without me cause I changed my mind! Keeping it real, when I don't really want to hear the truth! The jokes! Hair cuts with a pocket knife! Coming to my rescue time and time again. I could go on and on!







Thanks guys! For helping to make me the person I am today! Thanks for being three of the greatest uncles my children could ask for! Most of all thanks for being YOU!! Love you!

2 comments:

Gerb said...

Brother are the best. I'm glad you have some fun memories with yours!

Gerb said...

Um, I meant brother(s)!!