Monday, May 4, 2009

Our Very Special Day!


I don't think I have cried so much in one day, EVER! Ok, maybe I have, but not happy tears!

My very first thought of the day was, this is a dream come true! I mean, ever since I joined the Church I have looked forward to this day! Of course things turned out a little differently than I had imagined all those years, but all the same it was a dream! Our little family has had a great year, a lot of changes, and all for good!

I'm SO proud of my husband, for the choices he made, for his willingness to learn, and be open to the spirit! He is doing a great job leading our family in the right direction!

I'm proud of me too! I had been less active for a very long time, and as some of you may know the road back is a hard one! Nevertheless, WE MADE IT!

My children looked like angels when they walked into the sealing room all dressed in white. Lunch Box put his hand on me and said "Mommy, you look like a princess, and I am a king!" Rooster was all smiles, as she looked around the room with eyes full of awe! Baby E, was just happy to see his mommy!

The ceremony was short and beautiful, making our family eternal!

I will have pictures to share at a later date, as I am waiting for the photographer.

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

It was a VERY special day! I hope to be there someday too and I know that its the most amazing and wonderful thing ever! Congrats Kimm and Kenny!! (and fam!)

Misty said...

Congratulations to your beautiful family! We all come from different roads, Kimm, but the important thing is that you arrived at the right place. :) And with all your little chickees in tow. That's so great!

Granny Hawk said...

If I hadn't been at work I would have cried too....lovely family...my god...Evan, what a big boy!

Gina said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah for you. What a great day!

Kelly said...

It was an awesome day!especially when the kids came in to the sealing room it was so precious. Oh, what's up with my moms comment? I don't get it..

Jodi said...

Yay! Congratulations, Kimmmmm! I am THRILLED! Your post made ME cry and I was no where near there! Yippeeee! (And so glad I found your blog. I hope you don't mind me snooping. He he.)