Monday, March 30, 2009

She Tells It How It Is


My little Rooster! She holds nothing back! Gee, I wonder where she gets that from?

The other day she looks at me with this look on her face, and says "Mommy, I told you I didn't want to watch Yo Gabba Gabba again! Now turn it off!"

I was shocked, only slightly. Rooster, that is not the way you are supposed to talk to mommy, That's not very nice at all. Why are you talking to me with your eyebrows down like that?

She looked at me with a puzzled look and said, but Mommy, you talk to Daddy like that all the time!

Hunk looked over at me and laughed, see uh uh I told you!! To that I say..........whoops!

4 comments:

annie said...

LOL...kids are really just a recording of their parents, no wonder they say the darndest things. :-)
I can't wait to see you and your beautiful family next month. Aud wanted to know if there was any celebration thing afterwards. Also I think you already told me the time but I forgot & I could probably use your phone number. Can you send me an email on facebook? Thanks

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! I know I have seen my face a few times in my daughter. Fun and a little scary at times.

Unknown said...

DUDE! Your kids are awesome! I love it! Totally puts into perspective how attentive and in-tune kids can be, even when we don't think they know what's going on :)

Granny Hawk said...

She is sooooo smart....and such a cutie...course being her granny I am a bit prejudiced....;>]