Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love....

At this time of year people are focused on LOVE!! The barfy, lovey dovey stuff!! Yuck!! I was going to write a post about what love means to me, but couldn't come up with anything concrete! So, I decided to list a few things that I love. No mushy gushy lovey dovey barfy stuff here!!


My Savior, and knowledge of his restored gospel.

Elbows in my ear, and knees in my back, because Lunch Box just can't sleep close enough.

Big brother "lectures of love"

A job I love, that pays decent too!

Hearing "mommy, mommy, tell us the red riding hood story again!

Messages of support and love from my family and friends!

Friends that laugh with me, and cry with me.

"I yobe you, Mommy"

The love of my companion and best friend!

Of course I could write more, but I unfortunately don't have the time!

3 comments:

Gina said...

Good job not being too lovey, dovey, mushy, gooshy, yucky, icky, BLAH!

Granny Hawk said...

Sweet, glad it wasn't lovey dovey and mushy...ewwwww...;-)

Granny Hawk said...

You should take the time because you are a phenomonal writer, we look forward to your messages...Granny susan and Debi(works with granny)