Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's Happening Way Too Fast!

I just dropped Rooster off at her first "friend" birthday party! She was the only gilr there. She was SO cute too, she said " you can leabe me now Mommy, I'll be great! I'm a big gilr now! NOOOOO, not yet I thought to myself!! Not yet!

At this very moment I am unable to breath, deep breaths that are necessary to sustain life! I have heaviness in my chest, cold chills, eye-brow sweats, AND an overwhelming desire to breathe into a paper bag! I am dizzy, light headed and naustious! I feel faint! I have uncontrolable tightness in my throat, and I'm starting to have tunnel vision! I'm not ready for her to grow up!! Not yet!! Not yet!!

8 comments:

annie said...

You can handle it...your strong!

Amber said...

oh that's exactly how i felt!! i literallly cried in the car while i drove away. It is so sad! it does happen way too quick.

annie said...

Okay so this has nothing to do with your latest blog but a comment you left on my page. I take it from the calling that Kenny got baptised. You should have told me. We really need to do better on this whole keeping in touch thing. Hopefully reading the blogs and facebood will help with that. BTW I'm still waiting for my picture of your oh so cute family :-) Love ya!

annie said...

I totally want to be there. I'm marking the calendar! I'm so happy for you!!! Happy doesn't even begin to explain it. See you in April!

Misty said...

Just wait, my friend, until she heads off to school. And not just preschool or kindergarten. Those were o.k. for me. But 1st grade .... wow. I was having panic attacks. All of a sudden, I didn't even know what they were having for lunch! I would grill them ... "What did you eat? Who did you sit by? Who did you play with at recess?" We definitely become more neurotic the older they get.

james said...

get used to it clay thinks he cant give me a smooch around his freinds but i can still beat him up so i just take it.

Jesse and Katie Brunner said...

I know you'll probably tell me this isn't the same, but hey, I don't have kids yet, so I'm trying to relate :) When I left my dog with someone else for the first time, I freaked out and called them almost everyday and when I finally picked him up it was like reuniting after a year :) Your kiddies are super cute!

Unknown said...

I feel exactly the same way.... they do grow up so fast. It is so exciting to see them learn and grow, but it is no fun when they don't need you anymore!